Thanks to its consistent updates, Embedded ERP is considered the most complete ERP to be integrated in Magento 1. In this latest 3.1.0 Version of Embedded ERP Magento 1, Boost My Shop has once more improved the tool and added brand new features.
✓ New Supplier Invoice or CreditMemo system: Add the possibility to link a Supplier Invoice or CreditMemo to multiple Purchase Order for one supplier. Possibility to add multiple payments for each Supplier Invoice or CreditMemo. Possibility to detail the amount invoiced by product of each Purchase Order. Add a Supplier Payment grid in the Purchase part of ERP.
✓ ERP Purchase Order EMail notification are now sent without PDF attached anymore: the attachment is now available from a direct link included in the e-mail: it enables a native integration with the most used transactional email services.
✓ Possibility to display a custom availability status on the frontend, if the stock of the warehouse is identified as a remote stock (i.e. supplier stock)
✓ Possibility to enable or disable technical logs for each ERP module
✓ Possibility to sort Product in Purchase order in the way you choose
ERP Procurement :
- Main Feature : New Supplier Invoice or CreditMemo system: Add the possibility to link a Supplier Invoice or CreditMemo to multiple Purchase Order for one supplier.
Possibility to add multiple payments for each Supplier Invoice or CreditMemo.
- Possibility to detail the amount invoiced by product of each Purchase Order.
- Feature : ERP Purchase Order Email notification are now sent without PDF attached anymore: the attachment is now available from a direct link included in the e-mail:
it enables a native integration with the most used transactional email services.
- Feature : Add an option to enable/disable Purchase logs
- Feature : Add the possibility to sort Product in Purchase order in the way you choose : in purchase order products grid + sort in PDF
- Fix : Enable to save a dummy product even if price or tax rate is 0 or not set
- Fix : Prevent background crash that can crash because a dummy product is present in the PO
- Fix : PO was never going automatically to complete when a dummy product was present in the PO
- Fix : PO stock movement date
- Fix : enable to save a po change rate > 99.9999
- Fix : Avoid crash on supplier group grid when a prefix what used in database
- Fix : Supply need stats screen
- Fix : prevent wrong background task and backgroudn task crash because of dummy product
- Fix : Prevent to loose unsaved change on supplier edition when creating, editing or deleting a contact
- Fix : Scanner delivery crash
- UI : Add the Purchase payment grid
- UI : Add button to create new invoice or credit memo button from supplier
- UI : Add conf link for payment term from PO/supplier UI
- UI : Improve PO address PDF width
Advanced Stock :
- Feature : Add the possibility to define a warehouse as a « remote warehouse » and to define a custom product availability message (up to by store in conf) if the stock that make the product available is only from a remote warehouse
- Feature : Added the possibility in the carrier template edition to test it whilst using an existing shipment ID
- Adds a security measure to prevent unwanted stock movements whilst performing adjustments
- Fixed : The ERP router check now correctly the website id from the the warehouse with the assigment « order preparation »
- Fixed : Some sacases of reservation issue on order consideration
- Fixed : issue with stock reservation and qty changed via IWD order editor
- Fixed : recurrent issue on order consideration : An error occured while saving changes: SQLSTATE: Integrity constraint violation: 1062 Duplicate entry ‘0’ for key ‘PRIMARY’, query was: INSERT INTO erp_sales_flat_order_item (preparation_warehouse, reserved_qty, comments, serials) VALUES (?, ?, ?, ?) #0
- Fixed : Status exclusion on Valid orders
- Fixed : SQL error if the attribute type is ‘static’ in the dropdown menu for attributes
- Fixed : issue with series of updates whilst saving item orders (when adding or removing)
- Fixed : Fix url link with adminhtml for supee 6788 on Stock Take
- UI : Enlarge a mass stock editor field to be compatible with Shelf Life for ERP and large stock values
- UI : Add Product Type column in ERP Product grid
- Option change : The ideal stock level default value have to be 0, the fact it was 1 create basically on any new ERP installation a ton a supply need entry for any product with 0 stock, that make the supply need feature not undertandable initally
Order Preparation :
- Feature : Add an option to enable/disable OrderPreparation logs
- Optim : Improve speed on finish order button
- Option change : Change the default options of the order preparation in order to prevent the warning message during the first use of the packing feature, for a better comprehension during the second usage
- Fixed : Packing.js:590 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property ‘innerHTML’ of null at Packing.js:590from ScannerReader.js:54
- Fixed : merged picking list : simple product picture is now displayed when the picture was only present in the parent product
- Fixed : Display stock summary in the preparation tab in the order preview
- UI : Display stock summary in preparation tab in order view
Sales Order Planning :
- Feature : Add an option to enable/disable SalesOrderPlanning logs
- Fixed : planning calculation when Zend date are used
- Fixed : Planning calculation and planning refresh on grid renderer
- Fixed : the Planning delivery date at xx-xx-1970 when the order has begun the shipping process
- Fixed : Remove some logs that were generating too much logs
Product Availability Status :
- Feature : Possibility to display the remote stock quantity
- Fixed : out of Stock period calculation
- Fixed : Product Availability Status grid if « Enable for multiple websites » option was disabled
- Fixed : sales for configurable product by loading the subproducts by website id.
- Fixed : the is saleable for grouped product by loading the subproducts by website id.
- Fixed : fcondition getAvailableQtyForGroupedProduct where the website id param was always 1
- Fixed : Prevent infinite loop when the all days of the week where defined as non worked in magento
- UI : Addition of a « product type » column in the Product Availability Status grid
Background Task :
- remove debug at 1 by default for background task
- Addition of a script to copy attribute values of all products from on attribute to another
- Addition of a script to « force stock update » product in mass with 3 modes : refresh all products, only ones sold, or only the ones awaiting order preparation.
- Added a migration script for PO invoice and credit memo data to the new PO invoice and credit memo system
- Updated ERP uninstall script
- Possibility to enable or disable logs for each ERP module
If you would like more information :
- Check the Embedded ERP for Magento 1 product page
- Test the Embedded ERP for Magento 1 demo here
- Contact us
ERP Magento 1 & Magento 2 promotion until february 16th, 2018