Embedded ERP 1.1 for Magento2 is now available for download, this new releases brings new features and improve the extension stability.
As a reminder, Embedded ERP for Magento2 provides advanced inventory control, purchasing and order preparation in the Magento2 admin panel. You can get more details about the extension from the Embedded ERP for Magento2 product page.
What is new:
3 new dashboards are available in the extension :
- Global dashboard : select the charts you want to display among 20+ predefined charts to monitor your website performance at a glance. Turnover, best sellers, customer account creations …
- Procurement dashboard : this dashboard is dedicated to the purchasing manager to follow purchase order, get a summary of the products to purchase but also a clear view about the purchase orders to be received.
- Order preparation dashboard : track here the progress for order dispatch, per status / user / warehouse. This is a must have to control your team performance.
Product availability statuses
Embedded ERP 1.1 also includes a new feature to display advanced product availability messages on the website.
Core Magento only support instock / outofstock messages, but ERP goes far beyond providing custom messages depending of the product status :
- In stock if the product is in your warehouse
- Available under X days if you do not have the product in stock but you can purchase it (X can be defined at the supplier or product level)
- Expected on dd/mm/yyyy : this is displayed when a purchase order is expected.
Note : you have the full control on the text displayed for each case (configurable per store) and also on the text appearance with custom CSS styles.
This version also comes with several bug fixes and improvements, including :
- Reports in the ERP product view : sales, inventory history, cross sells, cost trend
- Ability to associate a supplier from the ERP product view
- Ability to edit warning & ideal stock levels from the ERP product view
- Performance improvements
If you want to get more information about Embedded ERP 1.1 for magento2 :